Firstly, I would like to say that we are so thankful for the unity of the Spirit that we have seen and experienced as a church family during this season. We are so blessed by God’s faithfulness and your continuous sacrificial obedience and service in advancing God’s kingdom through Identity.
As a church family we are made of differing backgrounds, differing mindsets and opinions. Because of this diversity we as an eldership feel that it’s important to honor the positions and opinions of our fellow believers and even to agree to disagree when necessary. This doesn’t mean that we all have to agree on policies and procedures as we continue to gather, but rather that anyone who chooses to voluntarily join our gatherings will have the opportunity to do so without conflict.
We believe according to Hebrews 10:25 that admonishes us to not forsake assembling together. It is important for us to come together as one corporate body to worship and glorify God as THE church. With this being said, as we continue with our in-person services, we will maintain our live streaming for those who can’t make it, may not yet feel comfortable coming or are at high risk, and ask those who may be sick, having symptoms of COVID-19, or been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 to stay home.
As always, the church building is carefully cleaned and sanitized weekly and hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility in additional to multiple restroom locations for hand washing.
We continue to encourage the following precautions when gathering:
- Maintain social distancing as much as possible and abstain from handshakes, hugs, etc.
- Encourage anyone who is in one of the at-risk group to stay home.
- Anyone displaying cold-like symptoms, including, but not limited to, coughing, excessive sneezing, or cold chills, stay home to ensure the health of others.
- Wash hands regularly. Use hand sanitizer if washing hands is not possible. Best practice is to not use hand sanitizers any more than 5 times before washing hands with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
- Encourage anyone who has recently traveled overseas or to a state with a positive test rate of 15 percent or higher to stay at home until symptom-free for fourteen days.
- Encourage use of cloth face coverings. Face coverings are most essential when social distancing is difficult. Note: It is not recommended for children under the age of 10 to wear face coverings, and they should not be placed on children younger than 2 years old, anyone who has trouble breathing or anyone who is incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance.
Here’s what Identity Church is NOT able to do to:
- Enforce on individuals COVID-19 recommendations, such as social distancing and wearing of masks. The State of Ohio is not able to police it, Stark County is not willing to police it, and neither is our security team. It will take everyone attending Identity Church doing their part.
Important Health & Safety Information/Waiver
Please read this notice carefully, as it shares important health and safety information and contains a waiver.
To members and guests of Identity Church:
In light of global precautions for the Coronavirus (COVID-19), as well as heightened awareness and public concern regarding the spread of the virus, we want to assure you that public health and safety is our priority. We are doing our best to follow all federal, state and county regulations concerning steps to reduce the spread of the COVID-19, and we ask that you follow these regulations while on our premises.
Please be aware that you are responsible for your own safety. You should continually assess whether you feel safe attending any service or activity based upon your own risk factors and personal circumstances. If you, or your family members, do not feel safe at any service or activity, please leave that situation immediately.
By entering Identity Church property I affirmatively state that I, or my family members, DO NOT currently have symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, shortness of breath, cough or other symptoms commonly associated with the virus and have not knowingly been exposed to any individual with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
The risk you assume by entering Identity Church premises:
In exchange for permission to be on the Identity premises, you hereby acknowledge and agree on behalf of you and your child(ren) that you understand that the risk of exposure to COVID-19 remains present regardless of the steps taken by Identity to reduce such risks of COVID-19 infection. You voluntarily agree to assume all of the risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to yourself or your child(ren), including, but not limited to, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that you or your child(ren) may experience or incur caused by or related to COVID-19 in connection with your attendance at any Identity service or activities. If any member of your family or group is sick or becomes sick or is exposed to anyone with COVID-19 while attending any services or activities held at our premises, Identity Church is not responsible for the consequences thereof and waives all liability from the same.
If you or anyone in your party are sick, having symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, please notify the eldership and your Health Department immediately, remain at home, and do not attend any Identity Church services or activities.
In closing, I know and trust the fact that each of you are continuously praying your way through all of this. God will give each of you the wisdom and discernment on how to move forward and lead your families. May lives be changed and all we say and do be for the glory of God.
Blessings in Christ,